Friday, May 18, 2007

Inspire Me Thursday: Circles

This week let’s be inspired by circles. A round canvas… circular elements… round tools? Challenge yourself to put your own unique spin on this week’s topic.


I love taking the ordinary objects sitting around the house or anywhere and making them unique! I love to getting close up and cropping out what I dont want. I bet you can't guess what object I used.
Edit: You know those little hand held contraptions that remove the little pills off your clothing?..I call it a "fuzz-buster" I bet you see now...

6 comments:

Julia said...

Beautiful picture !

Julia said...

O and I think it's a potato steamer ! :):)

Crafty Green Poet said...

the light effects here are great!

pangolin said...

gorgeous - and unexpected !

Ellene McClay said...

Love this-so modern and industrial. It's some type of kitchen utensil, I think, but I don't spend alot of time in there, so I could be wrong. Great texture!

Unknown said...

i love the lighting & contrast in this