Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Since I've had time off...

Well, most of you know that I've take quite a bit of time off work,umm like a year while going through treatment for colon cancer. I've learned a lot about life, importance of friends and family and to live in the moment. Well I feel like I never persued an artistic career. I feel like there is no time like NOW. I just overcame cancer! Can I do this ? Sure, It's time for ME to BELIEVE in ME again and feel that happiness again when I do my art, whatever medium it is. So Im slowly going for it! one step at a time and a giant leap of faith! I was quite inspired by a jewelry artist during Thanksgiving break downtown. She had such a unique of creating the pieces, which has lead me to a new found art. I've always wanted to learn how to do this and is quite easy. She offered me an oppertunity to help he with making her jewelry...but truely it would not sette right with me knowing I could create similar piece of my own and use my creative abilities . Still thinking about it though.
Just a few of my biginning pieces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool Kendra! So glad you are following your art again! You are super talented and you can do anything you put your mind to!